Issue with detect_lostruns in fireworks 1.9.3

Hi,

I’ve run into an issue with the lastest version of fireworks (v1.9.3) when using the detect_lostruns command. Here’s the trace:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/mbercx/miniconda3/bin/lpad", line 10, in <module>
sys.exit(lpad())
File "/Users/mbercx/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/fireworks/scripts/lpad_run.py", line 1176, in lpad
args.func(args)
File "/Users/mbercx/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/fireworks/scripts/lpad_run.py", line 361, in detect_lostruns
launch_query = ast.literal_eval(args.launch_query) if args.host else None
AttributeError: 'Namespace' object has no attribute 'host'

The problem does not arise for v1.9.2. I’m assuming the issue is related to this commit of a couple of weeks ago?

Kind regards,
Marnik

Hi Marnik

Yes, thank you for the report. I think this should be fixed in FWS v1.9.4 which will be released shortly

Best,

Anubhav

···

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 1:38:49 AM UTC-7, Marnik Bercx wrote:

Hi,

I’ve run into an issue with the lastest version of fireworks (v1.9.3) when using the detect_lostruns command. Here’s the trace:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/mbercx/miniconda3/bin/    lpad", line 10, in <module>
sys.exit(lpad())
File "/Users/mbercx/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/fireworks/scripts/lpad_run.py"    , line 1176, in lpad
args.func(args)
File "/Users/mbercx/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/fireworks/scripts/lpad_run.py"    , line 361, in detect_lostruns
launch_query = ast.literal_eval(args.launch_query) if args.host else None
AttributeError: 'Namespace' object has no attribute 'host'

The problem does not arise for v1.9.2. I’m assuming the issue is related to this commit of a couple of weeks ago?

Kind regards,
Marnik