Band structure retrieval through MAPI not working?

Hi,

I have been used MAPI to get band structures and doing analysis until I noticed yesterday that all my python scripts does not work anymore. Does anyone have the same problem as me? Basically I am using (for example):

https://materialsproject.org/rest/v2/materials/mp-19056/vasp/bandstructure?API_KEY=XXXX

It used to return a json document of the calculated band structure. Now it gives back:

{“valid_response”: false, “version”: {“pymatgen”: “4.4.0”, “db”: “2.0.0”, “rest”: “2.0”}, “traceback”: “Traceback (most recent call last):\n File “/var/www/python/matgen/materials_django/rest/rest.py”, line 91, in wrapped\n d = func(*args, **kwargs)\n File “/var/www/python/matgen/materials_django/materials/rest.py”, line 52, in get_vasp_property\n prop: s.as_dict()})\n File “/var/www/python/matgen/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymatgen/electronic_structure/bandstructure.py”, line 781, in as_dict\n d[“vbm”] = {“energy”: vbm[“energy”].tolist(),\nAttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘tolist’\n”, “created_at”: “2016-09-30T07:30:17.816954”, “error”: “‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘tolist’”}

Hi, thanks for pointing this out. It seems that there is an issue with a recent update to our underlying library for handling bandstructure objects for analysis and serializing them to JSON. We should be able to fix this soon.